TRAINED PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGIST
NMC No.: 8909
Sunday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Monday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Tuesday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Wednesday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Thursday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Friday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
Saturday : 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Currently serving as consultant dermatovenereologist in DISHARC where she is responsible for OPD consultation, research co-ordination and planning of various orientation programs.
- Research Team Co-ordinator.
- Post-Graduate-orientation program co-ordinator.
- Secretariat PDCN (Pediatric Dermatology Committee Nepal)
- Having 7 years of experience in the field.
- Her Special area of Interest includes Pediatric dermatology, cosmetology, Laser Therapy, STI’s HIV AIDs counseling.
Publications and Paper Presentation
- She has Multiple Publications in national and international journals.
- She has co-authored chapters in dermatology books.
- Graduate Examination
- Joint Secretary Society of Dermatovenereoleprology of Nepal (SODVELON) 2017-2018.
- She was awarded the Global Education Award 2016 at the World Congress of Dermatology.
- A recipient of the Wyss scholarship for training in Pediatric Dermatology from Indiana University, Indianapolis, U.S.A. July 2017.